Banditry: Buhari condemns Sokoto killings

President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday condemned the killing of scores of villagers in Sokoto State by bandits on Saturday.

The attacks took place in three communities in Rabah Local Government Area of the state.

Up to 25 people were reportedly killed in the attacks.

A Presidency statement by Buhari’s spokesman, Mr Garba Shehu, on Sunday night, said the President was alarmed by the development.

It said, “The President, who was briefed about the incident and the arrests so far made by the Police, condoles with Governor Aminu Tambuwal and the people of the State over the tragic incident.

“President Buhari strongly condemns all acts of violence and terrorism against innocent Nigerians, reiterating that perpetrators and sponsors of such dastardly acts would be held accountable under the law.

“The President prays for the quick recovery of all those injured and assures that his administration will not relent in the fight to neutralise terrorists, bandits and kidnappers around the country.”
Share on Google Plus

About PDB

PattyDearie.com is a one-stop news portal bringing you latest information in entertainment, sports, relationships, health and lots more.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment